Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Would a hammer and a bandaid really help???

Today so far there is nothing to write about. Even the weather is easy to figure out. It's raining. And it's sunny. It all makes sense.
The girl is loaded with Polysporin in numerous locations. I have managed to deny access to the bandage box in an effort to have her remain in a moveable state. Otherwise she would have so many bandaids wrapped around her I would be calling her "Mommy". She does have one bandaid on... in fact she has a strip attached to her that I can't remove... I am actually wondering, how long does a bandaid stick before it unsticks... luckily it isn't covering the part of her arm (outer layer of skin) this is actually missing. That is where their is a bandaid... covering what isn't their anyways. That location doesnt have polysporin. Antibiotic ointment their... only because I couldn't get any of the dirt off from the "splat-attack where bears stare" took place.

WE were doing their school work this morning.... the Pip managed to do some... or should that be "sum"... kind of impressed,"little-miss-impossible" was quite happy to sit and learn some numbers...The boy on the other hand.... I'm trying to get him to learn his times tables... so how many times will I need to ask him the same question before he remembers.....because I have asked him close 357 trillion times his two times tables... and the lightbulb is still just kind of flickering......BUT ....you let that boy hear someones "accent" for a split second, or quote a punch line from a joke that you heard 13 days ago... and he's got it all going on. I think it's getting close to hammer time. Ha!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Props to you for keeping that school content fresh in the kiddies' minds...there is so much research that shows how important that is. You should post some audio clips of your sons accent immitations...I'd love to hear his Southern accent.