Thursday, August 19, 2004

What to do??What to do??

Todays types will be on the boring side...here's something different I will make a list...
  1. My face is kind of stitched together... so I'm at a loss as to what to have for breakfast, yesterday.
  2. The roof of my mouth is missing some gum... so putting things on the left side of it is out.
  3. The right side of my mouth is soooo fucking sensitive...yes, fucking sensitive.. on any regular day...so I am not willing to slip something past it... because it ain't going to happen.
  4. I can't have coffee. Well that's a double fuck for that one. Yes, I must write fuck.... what should I be writing... fudge..... I save that for when my kids are around.. if I use up all the fudge now... I will be low on fudge when the fuck crisis happens.... so it has to be fuck.
  5. I'll have tea. I like tea. Yes, tea just gets me all revved and powered up.... I am like a top out of control.
  6. I'm a liar... I will drink tea and pretend it's coffee.
  7. I live in a house... I am not short for things to be accomplished around here....(as I look at my front window.....waiting for another katwonnged to happen...)
  8. Ahhh.... I have been looking at some peoples blogs (well that's odd)... and I am quite impressed/envious of their fine looking specimans.... cool colors.. cool styles.. flashy things that look good together.. neat pictures.....organized sidebars...... specials links.... images that fly across the screen.... showoffs!
  9. Must....make...ten....need....to.....get....to......ten......
  10. Ahh.. ten... the natural obscessive compulsive that makes up little magic numbers in her head... and sticks to it. The chicklets are fed, showered, tidied... now it's just a plan to do something with them today that they will both agree on. And not kill one another in the process. .....wait a minute it's started.... the girl is now unloading her bedroom into the livingroom....she doesn't understand that a livingroom isn't for living in... it's a space in a home where you fill it up with furniture and trinkety things and then lock all the doors, and stare at it from there.... right now she is happily moving her "Happy Family Playhouse" into the livingroom... to create the biggest tornado aftermath possible... well, now I know what I will be doing....

No comments: