Sunday, August 29, 2004

No more knock knocks...

I spoke to Mr. Kinghusbandmanwhatareyoumakingfordinner while I was still at work this evening... he said he didn't know. I gave him that. I know that he didn't know. But I do know that he would feed the 2 chicklets... and then graze on whatever he didn't know what he made for the kids... until he didn't know that he had even eaten. That's his style. I don't question it. It makes perfect logical sense for me. With that knowledge firmly pounded into my head... I made a beeline for my favourite Saturdaynightspot... will a quick click of the cell phone... I felt like Alice from the Bradybunch and her "Rice-a-roni" commercials... "ready in five minutes"... and down the freeway I went until I had entered the zone... the Osaka Sushi zone... my favourite place. I knocked knocked on his door, paid the steep price for my sushi habit, and headed home for the fix. Gave the family a fix too.. well except fraidycatboysensiblesonthatdoesn'teatthingsthatarenotstricklypastaloadedwithcheese.

1 comment:

SidDawgone said...

Mr. Darcy AND sushi? I love your tastes! Now, if we can just talk sense into the tastes of mrfraidycatson..