Sunday, August 15, 2004

Someday Sundays....

I need a list... a list just flows so much smoother.. it's gives you those little hilights of the what to do's... and it doesn't have any room for "Hey guess what you wont be doing today.. because you will be focused on your list of things you will doing...get it!"
  1. I do not need to colour my hair....what's it been a week!
  2. No dishes... Mr CleanandtidystayathomeonaSaturday has done that
  3. Laundry.... clean.
  4. Food..... there's bits and pieces.. the troops will just have to survive. Besides that coincides with number 2... and I can't have any of that...
  5. I realized that I had forgotten about my flowers about an hour over their life limit and spent last evening watering everything out back... today they will dry out.
  6. Ahhhh! I bought a battery for my camera... I will have to go try it out.
  7. Blueberries... need some... badly... and with the threat of bears roaming through the miles of rows... I don't think I will be picking them. Maybe todays the day we dawn our danger suits....
  8. I have scrapbooking issues to deal with... like plant some pictures on some pages...
  9. Will have to go and investigate the local nursery.... it's the end of the season sale time.. that's a good sunday chore. Besides I might get some hugely overgrown flowers on sale that are still alive, they just look ugly... I will spend part of my day adjusting my plant pots.
  10. I think today is the day that my husband and I talk to one another... at least I think this is the day.. I will have to make time for that... if I remember.. but then again.. I just made this list.. and he happens to be at the end of it.. and sometimes you don't get to the last thing on your list till the end of the day.....maybe I will talk to him tonight. He might have something to say to me....he told me last week (actually last Sunday)... as I asked the question... "Do you not have any comments to share".... his answer.... "You can't rush into this kind of stuff...... I need to pace myself, I can't do all my talking and answering your questions all at once....we are going to be married for a long long time". That's nice...

1 comment:

Chastity said...

So I take you and the hubby are the opposites attract kind of couple??