Friday, August 06, 2004

Me! Are you talking about me???!!!!

I can't believe it's Friday... where did yesterday go... I didn't write anything... which does not equate to "I didn't have anything to say."... because that just wouldn't happen to me. I have lots to say, lots to report... I just didn't FEEL like it. If you don't FEEL the moment, it just doesn't happen...
what I felt like doing was being a Lounge Lizard. Yes, say it again... Lounge Lizard.. let those l's roll off your tongue.. and feel what it would be like to sitting back in a comfortable suit, drinking a grenedine stained umbrella drink, eyes criss-crossing across the bar, watching the comings and goings of the people around you... all the while.. listening to hit songs from the days before you were born. Yes, that was the persona that I took on last evening.... playing my digital piano (with earphones). Yes, just me and my Reader's Digest Book of Big Hits....you know, I sounded great... because the only one hearing it was me... similar to singing in the shower...I even took requests from my imaginary audience.... "aaaawwww... look at the happy couple... this song goes out to them"..... Smoke Get's In Your Eyes... bumbled from my fingertips......" everyone look over their.. check out that smile".... as Mona Lisa burped it's way onto the keyboard......I livened up the group with my "Midnight Special" which is crusing along just nicely.. and writing of crusing...... "Cruising Down the River".. managed to make a half-assed appearance across the keyboard as well. Not to be outdone by Sir Elton John and his Candle in the Wind.............so a little glimpse into my life..... until our friends came along around 10:00 last night and delivered me and Mr Cleankitchen-husband-man some VANILLA COKE (DIET FOR ME.. MORE CHEMICALS FOR ME... I MIGHT LIVE LONGER !!!!). Oh how I love Vanilla Diet Coke from the woman who is drinking a Extra Hard Cider Pineapple-Guava flavour at this exact moment !!!! So, just to keep my blogging friends happy (Lujza), I will write another post. Stay tuned... for those that care to stay tuned (Lujza).

No comments: