Thursday, August 26, 2004

It's confirmed then...

Well, today I finalized the fact that I was indeed unwell enough to go to work Friday and Saturday... of last week. I called someone about that.... now I will get paid for not being there. I know now that there is "no way" I could have had thought processes and been nice to people and have to do my job all in the same day... it couldn't have happened. An absolute impossibility.
People would have been perfectly petrified to have made my acquaintance. "Why is there a deman at that desktop".. they would have asked. "How come you let people with one eyebrow and they hiss work here?"
I'm all better now. The gum surgery I had was a success... it was the temporary personality transplant that was the real issue. I know that... because I looked in the mirror.. yesterday, and saw myself for the first time in a week.
I am supposed to be at work tomorrow, I wont be going tomorrow either..... I wonder what my reason for that will be ... next week, when I get around to thinking about it.

1 comment:

dkgoodman said...

I don't know how it is for you, but no matter what the dentist does to me, my gums heal really quick. In fact, it's usually the shot of novacaine that hurts for days, more than the gums. Amazing things, gums.

Feel better, baby.