Saturday, August 14, 2004

What to do.... what to do???

I have a choice.... I could scoot on home and become a member of my little tribe for a bike ride, with the gruesome threesome. OR... I could just find something useless to do.... and miss the bike ride altogether. Now I like bikeriding.. I love it in fact... I am not sure if I would love going with the gruesome threesome....you see.....the second that we become a unit... that's when shit hits the spokes. Really. Especially a fine adventuresome bikeride, on a beautiful warm summer evening. The longer I sit here and procastinate my decision... the clock is ticking on the other end... Mr. Cleanandtidyhusband was planning on leaving fairly soon.....so I think the smart choice would be to stay put. The second I walk through that door my little velcro-monkeys will be hissing and clawing and giving me their most exciting and tragic days events at the same time..... and I wont have had time to change my shirt into my more recognizable referee's attire....someone will end up hit and stuffed animals will end up living on top of refridgerators and PS2's will have even less availability time......bedroom doors will be slammed and the velcro-monkeys will be taking up an early residence on the other side of those doors.. and Mr. Cleanandtidyhusbandsupersilentandquietman will put all the bikes away and resume his post outside in the backyard with his two evil beasts..... and I, I will have arrived home early to go on a bikeride that never was. After this uplifting anecdote I will travel the long road home..I think I will go bear hunting..... and hopefully pass the gruesome threesome out there on their travels!!!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Yes, good idea, take a little time to yourself. I think you deserve a few extra minutes alone.