Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Pause a moment to thank the Big Guy upstairs.

I would like to thank who ever I need to send my thanks to in giving me/us the good sense to stop at creating two children. First of all Miss Pip should have come first, and secondly she should have been an only child. I mean, she ultimately believes she is an only child, with a slightly older short-haired male version that takes up her space when she wants it. With Afraid-of-the-dark boy who is away visiting at the moment... the Pip's personality has changed. She's reasonable, approachable, non-confrontational, cooperative, helpful, a pleasure to talk to, even tempered, a little lady with manners and polite. ALL RIGHT, WHO STOLE MY CHILD.... WHO EVER HAS HER.. CAN KEEP HER.... I LIKE THIS LITTLE GIRL.
I am not certain how long this sweetness-invasion will continue to possess this needy blond child... but it can stay as long as it takes... I am enjoying this little holiday.
Some things I got accomplished earlier.................
  1. Paid bills on the computer
  2. Renewed my library books on the computer
  3. Recharged my telephone on the computer
  4. Talked to some friends on the computer
  5. Won a million dollars on the computer
  6. Lied about number 5 on the computer

I had a fight with "Melanie" today. "Melanie" is the automated voice girl for my cell phone. I pissed "Melanie" off so bad today she put me on hold.... forever... then came back in her sickly-sweet- grenedine voice and told me that nobody was available to help me. Does this sound bad: I was sitting in my 14 year old SUV, with the windows opn... yelling "GIVE ME A HUMAN, I JUST WANT A HUMAN TO TALK TO.. I CAN'T TALK TO MELANIE... BECAUSE SHE CAN'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS..... GIVE ME A HUMAN.... , GIVE ME A FREAKING HUMAN TO TALK TO!!!!" that was me in the parking lot of Ikea.... so I decided that I would have to take this phone call inside the store.... that way I would have to beg and plead for a human to come on the line and I wouldn't have a heart attack/stroke in the parking lot trying to get "Melanie" to take me off of hold. I am way more civilized in front of other people; who wouldn't hesitate to call 911 and point and scream that there's a crazy woman in Ikea.

You know... there's so many days I write about Pip and her personality... I have no idea where she gets it from............???

No comments: