Tuesday, August 24, 2004

All aboard !!!!

I have this song/words rattling through my head.... "Gonna Take a Sentimental Journey"... I'll have to find that piano music and see how I can massacre that song... that will cure whatever music I am humming in my head.
The day is changing as quickly as the rain is falling right now... the very busy nephew children that were coming over here, and then not and then were, and then weren't and now are again but for a shortened amount of time will be arriving at 12:15. The Pipster who was destined to be stationary will now be leaving the station at 12:50 with our friend and their first born snickadoodle daughter and her friend, her return time will be approximately 16:15. At that same time the snickadoodle son will make his way over to the station for an afternoon of playing with the very busy nephews and being comsumed by Playstation by my Supertalkingplaystationaddicted son. The Sis will be arriving back at the station at an determined time due to congestion at the homestead where we grew up. The snickadoodle son will depart to his homeland once the Pipster has made it back with the snickadoodle daughter. This should all be enough time for the conductor to have made it through the first bar of sentimental journey.....

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Sounds like a busy day for the kiddos. I hope you all aren't too worn out.