Sunday, August 29, 2004

what to do what to do....

Let me see.. what should I be doing right now....hmmmm. Well I could spend time with my husband.... but he's watching TV. Besides the Oldest evilist of beasts is sitting with him... she would only get annoyed. Then he would be annoyed at the fluster... and besides it's past his primetime talking moment... he has nothing left in him to speak of... it's all inside of his head.. never to come out. Never. Besides he only speaks to me on Sundays... that doesn't mean that he wants to spend time with me. Ever. (!) I could spend time with my children... that's silly... they are happily watching TV in our room. Together. Side by side. On our bed. They are both happy. I am happy. I could spend time with our youngest most silliest valium seeking behaviours dog... but she is running around outside afraid of the dark... that doesn't interest me. I am afraid of what I will step in, in the dark. Well, at any moment all hell will break loose. I will sit and wait. It won't be long. Any moment now. Tick, tick, tick. I can't even turn this computer off to go and read my awful book that I have been reading... I finished it last night. Hated it. It was boring.... but I had already read 2/3 rds of the boring book.... so I thought I best finish the last bit... to find out the ending... ho hum... the ending was as boring as the book. Sorry Mr. Author about your awfully sorry.... and here it comes..... well, people are up and moving and interrupting and dogs need in, and questions are being asked, and there's children raising voices down the hall, now the growing boy needs a sandwhich... and just as I was going to spill the beans about the good parts of the awful book... and it's author.. well have to go.....

No comments: