Sunday, August 08, 2004

oh no...

A couple of points from the day:

  1. The girl has decided that her bathing suit is her active wear. Should I be frightened by that?
  2. My children both now have those spinning toothbrushes (fresh out of the cereal boxes) that clean their teeth all sparkly and smooth..... now I can stare at their sweet little smiles and actually be happy at looking at their teeth, not the leftover yellowy junk from last weeks pizza party.... eeeeewwwwwwweeeeeeeeee !!!!
  3. My hair is the same colour today.... once again I have coloured it with fade resistant permanent colour..... I wonder if this box is going to be another lying liar cardboard smiling liar girl with a different hair product plastered on her head.... will be able to tell you tomorrow.... that's if I feeling like washing my hair... it might be nice to have the same hair colour for two days in row..... something about that consistancy thing that I can't seem to get over.
  4. The girls bedroom is clean... and I had nothing to do with it... how many side smiles can I fit on this page anyways.... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  5. I have another tomato that is ripening... I am wondering if I will get to it, before the evil queen Cicely the tomato eating dog sniffs it out and eats it. She has eaten all of them so far. That would be the reason why I quit growing cucumbers, strawberries and zuchinni. I think the actual problem here is that she doesn't know that she's a dog... and "Dog's eat dog food".... she doesn't know that. I have to admit... the corn on the cob hasn't peaked her interest. Oh, but of course the pumpkins are kind of neat... just when you have lost all of the tennis balls in the yard.. she can wander over and pick herself a new ball.
  6. I see the girl making her way home from her friends house... I will have to go.... I am sure she will need to be driven to see the bears.... I can just hear her now.....

1 comment:

Emma said...

My cat likes eating EVERYTHING in my garden too. And last night he discovered cake when my mother-in-law dropped a bit on the floor. She has created a monster, cake-eating cat.