Sunday, August 22, 2004

Gotta bake a chocolate cake....

Hey hey in a hurry.....I just got home...and I'm going to bake a chocolate cake... not for any reason other than .....you know, to create a mess so my Mr. Cleanandtidyhusband will have something to do later... afterall he's on a roll today.... with all his tidying, washing, loading, unloading, folding, vacuuming, thinking about something for dinner at 10:00 this morning...... freakin showoff! The other thing he has done today... he's spoken to me on more than one occasion, and of his own free will. He even quizzed me on the new mop I had to buy at the P.N.E. (for the locals), and the Pacific National Exhibition in Vancouver for those not so local....( for the locals ...not to worry, you have missed nothing!), other than this supersonic new mop you could have purchased at the showmart complex.... I just love going to a "Fair" and coming home with a "mop". My biggest wonderment now is who will use the mop first....maybe that chocolate cake might have to wait just a little longer....

No comments: