Sunday, August 29, 2004

Thumbs up.

It's all looking good according to Dave. I am a successful "Slash A'er"... or in another form of language that I won't remember by tomorrow morning, let alone 5 minutes from now: "I am now proficient in closing an anchor tag in HTML"....

I will have to go and tell my Mr Soreback that you don't have to be all clean and tidy to have a successful day....I will tell him my success story about being a slash a'er... that'll impress the hell out of him... Mr. Noncomputersoreback man.

Well, it looks like I still haven't found anything to do with my "getting late" Sunday evening.

Sure wish I could watch a little television, I can't start another book yet, it's too soon, my pain from yesterdays final adventure is still too fresh in my head. The flashbacks are still too real and too intense....thoughts from yesterday...... my eyelids toothpicked open, my hands glued to the pages, and that little chant that kept floating through my head the whole time.. "read, read, just keep reading... a little further.. you can do it... just keep reading. Must. Read. Don't. Stop. Read till it hurts. No read further... it hurts a lot now. Must read to make the pain stop". I live my own nightmare. Must go....

2 comments:

Photominer said...

HTML is fun, once you get the basics you can do anything. Understanding it is first step in good web design. Congrats!

gemmak said...

Lol...NOW I understand your "Slash A'er" comment on my blog! hehe