Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Pingless and Katwunnged

The Pianofixerpingrepairman showed up today. He depinged the piano. He had a hard time hearing it. I had a hard time showing him it. I had to play music for the man..(I was busy singing this song in my head)....."oh please deping me, and let it go... for I can't stand to hear you ring anymore"... So now I believe I am pingless... I can still hear it... but I am not certain if that's the usual buzzing that comes from inside my head on a regular day... I'll have to wait a bit before I call him back. OH, there it goes again.... Katwonnged..... that's the sound of another bird hitting my front window since I did the hedge/bush trimming thing last week.....I better hold off washing the front window for a little while... hopefully those birds will adjust their flight paths.....I think I will put up a sign:
STAY CLEAR......THIS IS A NO FLY ZONE

No comments: