Tuesday, August 10, 2004

ouch

I have a super sonic impossibly inhumane gargantuan tremendously huge freakin beyond belief to the moon and past it then back again gigantic HEAD ACHE. Yes, I do.
I did something totally weird today.... I carried a big big umbrella around in the boiling heat. Yes some of YOU BC'ers will laugh... and laugh heartily... because yes, I admit I used a big big umbrella in the boiling heat. Why........ for no reason now..... see the above comment... which is what I was trying to avoid... by using the big big umbrella.


We went to the Vancouver Zoo.... where I know it was hot.. and I just don't do hats... hats make my hair flat..........I'd rather carry a big big umbrella... you stand out that way... some people even told me that I was smart... I don't know.... instant shade.... I think one lady really wanted to take it, (her eyes were pretty bugged out.. and her hands were reaching their way over).... and a cover for your head when you watch the birds of prey show.. and they swoop practically right on your head......

Weirdness counts in this world....more people will talk about the crazy lady with the big big umbrella than the lady with the pink backpack... (me as well)... but I had to icepacks sitting right at the back of it.... so it was a refreshing carrying device....

That's it for me... more stories to type....but can't.. I will go and find my peppermint stick to roll on my neck... and then of course go and find some drugs.... my next motto in life is definitely "living better through pharmaceuticals" : ) : )

No comments: