Saturday, August 14, 2004

So.. what will I find clean today..

Mr. Supercleanandtidyhusbandman is at home... with the chicklets and all their new clothes. I called home to see what kind of "things" they were up to...... he has hidden all their new clothes. I did not ask him why he had hidden the clothes.... that would be as weird as him hiding them. I am left wondering if he simply put them away.... the kids will never find them that way either. He's in cleaning mode.... I kept the call short... I didn't want to derail his train of thought.... I like being at work.... it's like I have a free maid service while I'm out !!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

You betcha! I have a husband similar although he doesn't clean to my level it's still less I have to do and I've learned to shut up about it even if it's not a good as I'd do it! I have to run but I enjoy your writing so much I will look forward to coming back tonight for a fews laughs and smiles!

Nan said...

That Man O'Mine is the same..I just move out of the way..right now he's in 'ProjectBoy' mode, which means painting and nailing and tools and lots of trips to Home Depot!