Monday, August 16, 2004

I'll tell ya...the word is....

  1. Call me a moron... but I have been trying to figure out how to post a picture in my edit profile... I have been fumbling around... not knowing what I am doing.... and I still am coming up with nothing!
  2. The boy had the worlds fastest haircut yesterday.... and for the first time in his years of getting his hair cut.... it is the worst.... I like it short... but this is stupidly short.... stupid woman with her stupid shears getting paid to give stupid haircuts!
  3. I was able to take Miss Pips used new bike back... whew.... it was clearly built by a moron... and then bought by (???) and then returned by (?????).... and then we went to a new bike store, and bought the Lovely Screaming Mimi a brand new "Pink Cream Soda" bike... it's just a name... but it was soooo her.... and no our Screaming Mimi has something to scream about....she loves her new bike...first things out of her mouth... when are we going on a bikeride.... when ... when... when... when.....
  4. I love the picture cartooning feature.... oh yes I do... now I just need a ton more pictures on disc so that I can keep up with the demand.
  5. I am not sure if I hate my dogs more... or the neighbour dogs... I clearly can't determine if I really hate the fact that I have to YELL at my two dogs separately to get them to be quiet... or the fact that I have to listen to the two idiotic dogs over THERE and can't say anything to them... hate dogs.. ha....like dogs.. like dogs... (as I watch my little crazy worrywart LP sleeping away)
  6. that's all..... I haven't even made it through a cup of coffee.... and there's already things that are sending me to space, mind you not in a SPACEY sort of way...it's more of a kind of high jump thing.....
  7. Oh, one more.. the kids are hiding because I told them that we need to sit down at the kitchen table and do some school work.... and the only reason why.... BECAUSE I SAID SO.

No comments: