Tuesday, August 31, 2004

It's all dark....

Happiness has come over me once again. The head of hair has taken on the intense colour of medium brown.... because that is what the box says. Mind you the box says it will be permanent... that will be true... until I wash it, and I will watch all my medium brownness filter down the drain. hm. Speaking of brown....I need a load of dirt. Just one load... one big load of luxuriously deep brown fresh dirt. All I can think of is dirt. I want to spread dirt all over my places of desire. Yes, I want to smooth it across the bare patches, long stretches and little crevices. I can see it now....Patches of deep brown surrounding me and glistening as the sunlight sprinkles it's rays upon the dark masses. Slowly, every so slowly these patches of brown will begin to feel the tentacles of life pulsating through them. A slow steady current will wind it's way through, then rumble and burst upon these beautiful brown glistening masses. A shockwave of green will emerge through my masses of brown to behold... a freshly seeded lawn. I am so happy.

No comments: