Thursday, August 12, 2004

Boringboringboring and boring

Today I will take my boring self, in our 14 year old boring SUV and the Pip (who has suddenly turned boring... only temporarily), to the boring orthopedic surgeon that fixed her very boring broken arm back in boring March. Then I will have to be witness to a very boring conversation between the boring surgeon and his boring resident, who will recite the boring case of the boring broken ulna and snapped radial head of a 6 year old boring female. They will take boring measurements of her boring range of motion, and will comment on her boring lack of flexion to the shoulder. Which will bring about the boring conversation as to whether I took her to a boring physiotherapist who hungrily ate up my cash flow to visit and talk with my boring daughter for fifteen boring minutes. I can't wait for rush of boring details to abound me today. HA !

Dont fear those out their... I am not in a funk...... I am just in awe of other people lives... and the excitement that unfolds for them each day.... today I want to be an Olympic Athlete... that would be so unboring.

Actually this little surgeon man will remember my Pip... he always does.. he was so frightened by her... that the day we went to the "cast clinic".... he sicked his resident on us.... and wished him luck..... only to run in and out of the room... that's it.... she turned a 10 minute visit into a 5 1/2 tour..... what's not to remember about the crazy blond child...... Ha ha........

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Now that you know what happened...don't you wish it had been that boring?