Saturday, August 14, 2004

Saturdays song goes like this.....

SING WITH ME NOW.......don't be shy.... add a little sway to it... and this is how it goes...

I so love blogger land, blogger land, blogger land....
I so love blogger land....
isn't life so grannndddd...!!.
I can write whatever I like, whatever I like, whatever I like....
I can write whatever I like...because I so like to wriiitttee..... (make it rhyme!!!!)
Now I 've takin to makin up songs, makin up songs, makin up songs....
Now I've takin to makin up songs.... now is that really wronnnnggg???...
I'm off to read more in blogger land, in blogger land, in blogger landdddd....
I'm off to read more in blogger land... because I simply can.....
I so love blogger land, blogger land, blogger land.....
I so love blogger land.....
Isn't life so GRAND !!!!

Thank you, thank you very much.
You've been a great audience.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good here isn't it