Friday, August 20, 2004

i'VE BEEN HEXED...

No wait it's red x'd.
Where did the ridiculous photo go that I so excitedly posted here yesterday... I did see it....now I will have to go through a consultation process with some people.. I don't know who those people are... but I know you are out there.... you blogger brains and template tweakers....you know who you are !!!! I can't stay red x'd..... the Mr silenthusband will have a field day with that one.....!
If you see the photo anywhere kicking around, can you pick it up and mail it back to me.....wait a minute....maybe I will start over again......

3 comments:

Photominer said...

Did you put your pic URL in the profiles page? Remember to include the http://whatever.com/picturename.jpg in the name area. Blogger has a little writeup about it also in the help pages.

gemmak said...

Think the URL for the pic is probably incorrect or missing. How's it going with the clock? :o)

dkgoodman said...

The problem is that you created the avatar at abi-station.com and linked to the image on their site. They don't keep those images around, the image sits in a cache for a little while and it's assumed you will copy the image to another server.

So you gotta go build your avatar again, then save it someplace where it won't go away. Then link to that permanent image. Hokay?