Thursday, August 26, 2004

Good friends...

I'm a good friend...I had a friend that moved away... the only way we stay in contact with one another is with this machine. I haven't typed to her in a while... and now that the blogger world has temporarily consumed my curious self... I couldn't make room for idle chit chat.... so this is what I came up with:
I have been thinking about you.
How are your chicklets?
Tell me how old they are? Age upon return of this email?
What they are doing?
Any new pets?
How is your new home?
How are you?
How is your Mr. Husband?
How is his new job?
How are you settling in?
What did you do with your yard this year?
Any good books titles you can pass along?
How many miles have you ran?... don't include children!!
How about your first summer their.. how has that been?
Forgive my failing memory.. but where did you find a job again???
And that's a wrap...!
About me.. fine. About kids... fine, funny. About husband, fine, quiet. About dogs, fine, furry. About life, fine, fun. About school supples, done. About my bank account, none. HA! Look forward to hearing from you.

I wonder if Ishould have sent this formatted?

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Yes, I' agree with Luzja...I'm beginning to get to know how very you that post was :).