Sunday, August 01, 2004

Today is a scary day...

I am not feeling good today... I am very frightened... there is tension in my fingertips.. I keep passing hot thru cold.... then I sigh. This is the day... that I have been dreading for some weeks, and I knew it was coming... I kept waiting and watching, and watching and waiting... every day I knew it was one day closer. Why does this day have to be here... can't we just skip at it... and move on to tomorrow.. I wont miss today... I have nervous ripped from my head to my toes... even my hair is nervous... because it has a very different wave in it today. I have pangs of dread coming up through my stomach.... just to swallow them down... so they can come back up again. This dread has been growing for some weeks... and it is here upon me today.... this is the day....
THAT I CLEAN THE GIRLS ROOM.

2 comments:

Chastity said...

Wow, I was worried about you there for a moment. I say make her clean her own room.

Jennifer said...

LAUGHING MY BUTT RIGHT OFF!! What a build up...and boy, can I relate...