Sunday, August 15, 2004

GUESS WHAT I FOUND TODAY????

Guess what I found.... just guess... just guess.... just guess...
YOU ARE RIGHT !!!
I did find a singer sewing cabinet with the sewing machine inside....with the legs and the wheels, and the foot pedal..... aaaahhhh !!!! I am so in love, I am so in love, I am so in love.... that is just so cool...
Now... as far as Mr. Can'thaveanythinginmygarageunlessIfounditmyself told me.. "where are you going to put it..? I told him I was putting it in the kitchen... it is just so cool... I was pretty much floating...and I don't leave the ground to even go iceskating... he then offered to put it in his garage because it does need some work.... the flipping lid cover needs to be redone... but who cares who cares who cares.... I am in love..... with my FREE find........ here... read it again just so you can vibrate with excitement along side of me. (now that doesn't sound to good... doing a double take... but who cares... if you would kindly refer to the song I was composing yesterday...)

No comments: