Thursday, August 26, 2004

Ssspppssss.... sspppsss... Ya you...

I'll let you in on a little secret... my sweet little blond Pipster has just come to tell me that she is afraid of the bathroom. This would be the bathroom that is big, bright, holds the toothbrushes, is sometimes clean..... She tells me that she prefers to use the little bathroom, which is a hole in the wall, shares the room with our washtub, has no windows, we keep buckets in there, and things (mops) that can fall over and hit you on the head while sitting.... what she doesn't know... this bathroom scares me.

1 comment:

SidDawgone said...

hahah! out of the minds of babes...! cute!

Hi Deanna, I've come to visit via Gemmak via Magz.. it's a crazy world this networking..anyway, wanted to say hi to a fellow "Pride and Prejudice" fan, I love love that one the most (I have the BBC version on a 6 video set!) (also have Persuasion and Mansfield Park!)Come vist anytime, and let's compare notes on Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy! Allison