Sunday, August 29, 2004

There once was a man named....Dave

That's right Dave.... it's all about you. Put a smile on your face man.... because this big important message is all for you Dave. Dave's a nice guy.... he helped me a lot. Let's recap the day....
  1. One nervous breakdown...thanks Dave
  2. Relearning the English language... "what the hell is he talking about?"
  3. I put a bracket slash a bracket into my template.... I'm not really sure why... but Dave is really happy.
  4. I found a cheering section on my blog... thanks Dave.
  5. Today is a religious day.... and I got to spend a number of times saying "Cheese and Crackers got all Muddy". Once again, thanks to Dave.
  6. Learned that you will go crazy if you only eat salad and dinner... with no dessert. Well, no time like the present... time to go have some peach pie. Can't have a crazy woman writing blogs. Thanks Dave.

No comments: