Wednesday, August 25, 2004

How much time do I really have????

It's August 25th... the time is drawing near... my days of freedom will soon be over !!! I have managed to almost get the kids ready to go back to school... just one pack of pastels and some paints and "the supplies" should be done. I have to do some deep cleaning on The Pipsters new clothes since she wears everything "right now"... and then spills on them... a lot.
Now I need to begin organizing my group that starts up again in September.....The questions that hits me now:
How much have I got to do?
Where will I find this?
I need to organize that!
Empty out how many files?
Where do I put all this paper?
Okay, what is relevent?
Why am I keeping this?
Who do I need to contact again?
Where is that phone number?
How can I organize this stuff for easier access?
Do I really want to do this today?
I have to find the what..?
When is that deadline for?
What was the question that someone asked me a month ago?
I have to return who's phone calls?
Who will be guest speaker in October?
Have I done this program before?
Will these guys hate me if I do this again?
What can I do that is different?
I have to hand out how many dozens of flyers?
First I have to get them printed.
I have to update this, but where do I find the file?
Is it really September already?
I'm scared.

3 comments:

dkgoodman said...

I have one word for you.
It's not Plastics.
Are you ready?
Here it is:
Delegate.

magz said...

nononono.... Alphonse... i must insist. YOU... impress me! regards... Garc~on

Unknown said...

I got a new polo shirt the other day, Prince's Trust logo and everything, then ate a peach for breakfast .. oh well I wanted to get changed anyway