Monday, August 16, 2004

It's 5:00 and all is well....

Well, it's kind of disorganized around here.. and hot, and I'm going to be late. So, when better to begin a quick post.... and I realize that nothing with me is too quick.

  1. So... http://oneperfectday.blogspot.com/ this person was going to buy a bottle of wine for her one thousanth visitor... I will be buying myself a bottle of wine!!! Cheers Bella!
  2. We went bear hunting... and found a beautiful one.... I got two pictures.... and that big sign with the AUTHORIZED VEHICLES ONLY means what exactly.... people and bikes all make their way down this little dead end road... and my guests preferred the look out your window type of tour.... nobody even knew I was their... except that beautiful bear.
  3. The three of us travelled out for a bike ride... except that there are dykes that surround us... so to get a fairly good ride in.. I took them to the track at the highschool... and we all rode in circles..... I am the queen of invention. The Pip still fell... first words out of my mouth... because I am a warm and nurturing and caring parent..... "You didn't scratch your beautiful Cream Soda bike....." as I pick up her bike from the ground where she is still sitting.
  4. Well... truly today was not that good deed Friday thing that I found out about a couple of weeks back.... I like to do good deeds... but today was not that day...I was standing in line, of course with the two bear watching children.. and we had already made our way through one grocery store.. (without incident, I might add)... and now we were standing in another line... when up cruises the "one item" person.... she doesn't say anything... she just keeps to my right... and fusses with her one item...and fusses .......alright...I start to make a deal in my head as to how I will let this woman go in front of me....meanwhile I am unloading my bits and pieces... and listening the bear watchers actually stand in line and be kind to one another.... that's when the "one item" lady points out that I have something at the bottom of my cart. SNAP. That's it... you just lost my kindness... yup... kindness can't be wasted on people that think you are thief..... keep waiting lady, and as a special bonus I will let you listen to my children for the duraction of my stay!!!!!
  5. I have a problem... I am supposed to be at a pub with my friends in 10 minutes.... well,,,, I guess I will have to be late....

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I hope you'll post us some of those bear pictures....maybe a cartoon version or two.