Monday, August 23, 2004

it's a debate...

What am I going to take... drugs to take away my self-dentist-induced pain in my head.....that I am still living with after 5 days of pain-control measures.. or... should I sip on a lovely Smirnoff Ice Vodka Cooler.... and it's cold... it's sitting in my refridgerator calling to me right now...whew who in here-ear come and get me... but then so are the Tylenol Extra strength slow release eight hour tablets....."step right up lady; we are the answer to what ails you".. they do have the guarantee of eight hours of relief... not sure if my vodka ice can manage eight hours of relief... I know... maybe I'll just dip the tablets in the smifnoff ice... yes, a good compromise for a difficult debate.

7 comments:

Chastity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chastity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deanna said...

Bella..... eeeeewwwwwweeeeee!!!! Chastity: where did your posts go?? They to have disappeared into bloggerland.

Deanna said...

Bella..... eeeeewwwwwweeeeee!!!! Chastity: where did your posts go?? They to have disappeared into bloggerland.

Photominer said...

As a veteran dental victim, I can honestly tell you that the absolute best pain reliever (alcohol related) is Southern Comfort. I'm not kidding, I don't even like the stuff, but it's like magic on tooth pain.

Deanna said...

Where is my garbage can??? Gemmak do you know where my garbage can is.....?
So what you are saying Terri is that I should stop drinking tea... the tea is not helping??? Man, I never get it right!!!

Chastity said...

My posts...well, something was up with blogger posting for me yesterday...and it kept double posting, so I tried to delete one and it woudln't delete...so somehow they both ended up deleted....but my post was something about how I thought you should drink the Smirnoff Ice b/c they're so good and then take the drugs so they'd work even more nicely.