Friday, August 06, 2004

I dislike the Superstore except....

AAAHHH !!!!! I just so much dislike the Superstore... I like to call it the Stupidstore... it's stupid. And don't worry about investigating that accusation... it's all true. EXCEPT... when you run into a long-lost friend.. and then stand and talk to her for one and a half hours in an isle. Then it's not so stupid... it's a Longlost Store. The whole reason I spied her was the fact that I couldn't stand looking through racks of kids sale clothes... I can't stand that kind of stuff... so I decided to go and look for some scrapbooking junk... that's when I spied this girl with even brown coloured hair that was nicely parted on the sides.. and that's when we looked at one another... and it was al over for that isle for a while !!! I am so glad she commented about how I hadn't changed...(well she was wearing glasses.. so I will cut her some slack.. after all.. I do have the rainbow effect happening on my hair again, hence the reason I was admiring her one-coloured deep brown hair)... and I know I didn't have the rainbow-effect when I last saw her !!! Seeing her made my day!!!! But then again.. winning the $29 million from the lotto 649 would make me happier...... so for the time being she has made my day...

No comments: