Saturday, August 07, 2004

I am not getting it...

The blogger world just doesn't remember me... every time I sign in... I hit the "remember me" button which prooves to be useless. It doesn't know I exist... then..... While I am at work, the second I walk away.... "is Deanna here"?? I HAVE BEEN HERE ALL DAY !!!!! I am always here... here I am here I am here I am.... hopefully someone or something will remember.
But, what I do know is that my cleaning friends wont be coming over tomorrow... only because Mr Superkitchencleaninghomecleaningtidymanhusband has been home for the last two days... so that little 1350 square foot house of mine will sparkle. I like being at work, where nobody knows I'm here... yes, that brings a side smile to my face really fast :) :) :) :)

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Work where no one knows you're there...that's the kind of work I want.