Monday, August 09, 2004

Save-on-Daughters

You know I have been looking at Maggiezfarm the last couple of days... I like her pictures of her sunrises and sunsets. Magical, mysterious, magnificent... and I am thinking that I need to send my 7 year-old-princess-doll-Pipster-way-to-mouthy-and-not-yet-learning-that-she-needs-to-be-polite-at-all-times to go and have a little sebaticle at Maggiezfarm. Besides Miss Pip looked at the pictures.. and she quite liked them. She asked me if we could take some pictures similar to those..... it didn't take me long to get me thinking..... Would you like to go their sweet heart... for a little nice vacation... would ya... I know you would... off you go now... where all the colours are pretty... sweet little girl..... SO THAT YOUR MOTHER DOESN'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE NONE STOP ASKING FOR THINGS EVERY TIME WE LEAVE THE HOUSE.... you have a good time at Maggiezfarm.. don't forget to take lots of pictures... and don't worry about your plane ticket home... I will eventually get around to purchasing it... really little princess.... well maybe little princess.... I hope to get around to it... that's if I write it down or something.... or, if one of your friends asked why you haven't returned from your extended vacation.... or........maybe if daddy wonders why your room has remained clean for an extended period of time... like a week or two.... and this is how the story started....
The girl is going to a scrapbooking adventure which she is quite excited about. I bought her a disposable camera so she could scrapbook up some of her "Pip Pic's"...... things were good the first time we went to save-on-foods as we dropped the film off... but then later on... we needed to pick the film up... which required standing at checkout counters... with many many things to be bought... or in the pips case to be drooled over and enticed by. WE had a couple other grocery items to pick up... and then she starts.... can I have this, can I have this, can I have this, what about this, what about this, what about this.. I like this, I like this, I like this, I like this........I give her her pictures... I point, go stand over their.. hopefully someone will take you.............and off she goes. I take my bags, my Mr Archie-comic son and one demon home. From the back seat, she begins to hiss about things... whatever is on her mind... and that's when she was hit with a piece of my mind..... unfair fight.. too bad so sad.. I'm the Mommy. (at this point my philosphy for her was you get what you give.... and I gave it to her... thankfully that shut her up). Until it came to dinner.....once again... the demon approached the table dressed as a Pipster... very quickly the demon was commanded to leave the table to go to it's room... to come back as the Pipster. Eventually the Pip emerged from her littly tidy haven called a bedroom..... and I decided that I liked her again.... we both decided to go bear watching. Good show tonight... spotted a MaMa with her two cubs..... cool, cool, cool. You know, come to think of it... how do mother bears tell their youngster to hit the road.. don't they just kind of roar at them... and scare them off a bit..... similar to my tactics of the day.... so now I own a demon-bear????? ha ha ha !

3 comments:

magz said...

hmmmm... i havent had much practice with girl-critters, i only have the 1 son, and he caused me to belive in NEUTER YOUR HUMANS when he was no more than 6 months. the reason i train animals for a living is that they learn, after only a few hundred or thousand repetitions of the same commands, Sit! Stay! Lope on the LeftLead and do a SlideStop! he he I dunno D, maybe if she's willing to shovel horse-pucky, clean chicken cages, pull weeds, dig postholes, etc etc fer at least 14 hrs a day..... and ya might tell Pippi-Shortstockins that we have NO TV, and nobody touches my 'puter but me... oh, and I only go to the grocery store bout once every two weeks, and the only thing to drink in the fridge is beer, which she cant have for 14 years. Dont worry sis, you'll get thru it, we all did, and guess what? bloggin away like this yer building up all sorts of blackmail material for when shes older and embarrassable.....

magz said...

peee esss.... make her a trade-off... she hasta do something BIG for you, you find her an inexpensive digital cam. who knows? maybe she'll grow up to be annie lebowitz... meanwhile, no more lines at the store, a little time at yer pute and you can delete 99% of what she takes and blog the rest...

Deanna said...

You place sounds perfect....she will learn to like beer....she doesn't watch much TV... and repitition... not even sure if that works for her.... but you can try.... her flight will be arriving.... he he he he !!!!