Sunday, August 29, 2004

I had a worry....

I was worried... for a short while. But when I was in the midst of the worry.. it was a rather large one. It happened while I was at work. I got the call. The information was received and processed. I sat for a moment and contemplated. I had to figure out my course of action. I had to delicately choose how I was going to cope with this situation. The Smirnoff Ice that I had in the refridgerator for myself, and only myself had been infiltrated. By my husband. What a bad bad man. My course of action had to be swift, silent and deadly. This must never happen again. I had to quickly gain access to the homestead before further attacks occured. By the time I made it home, the infiltration had stopped, and the heartburn had set in. My worries... were over.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

This calls for some serious punishment Deanna.