Saturday, August 21, 2004

I finally made it...

Just having a look at my handy-dandy green clock....Whew....we've been out all day, (not at work)... that means our family unit went out together... we don't do that often...because we don't believe in that motto "Nobody gets left behind"... Mr Silent and I try our damndest to leave someone somewhere... because it is a comic fest... comic fest in the fact that ....the pip hisses... then her brother hisses... then Supersilentturnedhissingman hisses... then I hiss... then it starts all over again... alright Miss Pip it's your turn.... and on and on it goes.
It's better if we forgo the pleasant family outings for a family that is pleasent. Wait a minute... I heard a pleasant family today... it went something like this.... with their babies in the strollers.... "why the fuck are you being so fucked about this... jesus, don't be a fuckin freak about this..... just don't get so fucking bent out of shape" Nice, thank you dear people for showing such constraint in public.. I admire that. (Not to say that a bunch of crap doesn't fall from my face and fingertips... but I limit my crap for audiences that may have heard it once or twice before... or if I hurt myself... I reserve the word "shhhhiiiiittttt"... because as a parent that hisses nicely.... this word can be hissed quite nicely).,..anyways... I scanned the eyebrows of both of my chicklets.... Miss Blondie Pipster didnt flinch.... therefore she didn't hear the "pleasant family people"..... now Mr Appropriateson had his eyebrows raised... a significant clearance over the forehead.... I immediately had to do a little debriefing.... "so... how would you like it if Daddy and I talked like that to one another.... hmm????"...... his blue eyes got bluer......"YES... that's what I was thinking.. don't talk like that in public.... it just sounds bad".... he agreed..... "freaks" was his comments.... and I started thinking... yes, exactly what people think of us when our hissing episodes overcome us....well, it's not that we hiss loud... it's just the chronic parental thing that happens.....now.. for another story.......or a little piece of insight ..... Mr Kingsilenthusbandathome has a "code of quiet"... he never never swears around his kids.. mainly because he barely talks... but when he is at work busy being a "Glassman"... that all changes.... I know because he told me so...(on a Sunday) he becomes one of "The boys"..... and I would have no idea what that means.
Although right now he is not following his "Code of Quiet".......all I need to say is.... Hey look...it's "Roddy the Snoreman"! AAAAAAAHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Well, must go.. because Cicely(german shepherd) the most evilest of evil queens one would ever want to know is in the laundry room drying off... and she is PISSED off that she is in their while the younger more foolish evil queen is free to sleep on the couch with the Snoreman. And you wouldn't want to piss off the evilest of queens.... she spends a lot of her evening stalking things in our home.... our necks could always be a welcome invitation....

No comments: