Friday, August 06, 2004

Dont fall off your seats....

I want to know how it is that you can be late for work... when all you have to do is get yourself to work... that's it.. no making lunches, doing hair of blond Pipsters.. no waking up very tired boys, no putting in a load of laundry before you go off to work... no dropping off children somewhere to be looked after for the day... why is it that you can't get yourself to work on time??? Just a curiosity of mine.. it doesn't matter really...nobody notices if I'm not their on time anyways.. they will notice eventually when they have to start doing my work....this post is dedicated to LUJZA.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

It's a good thing that I have to GO to work...(that is when I eventually make it their)I couldn't imagine working from home....