Tuesday, September 07, 2004

This is going to make me crazy..really.

Okay, now it's down to point form... I detest this bad blogger... bad, bad bad. I have twice written a post... yes twice... twice I have written words that will only confuse me in years to come... this will be the last... otherwise nails will be popping up on computer screens everywhere. I even tried control c-ing it... and it wouldn't do what it said it would do.... the crap that I was going to throw on here seems hardly worth it.. not worth it at all.. so now it's the deeply condensed mad crazy woman version.
I find an ad for a job.. perfect. It has me written all over it.. with the exception that it is full-time. I don't do full-time. Can't. Not. Wont. Refuse. Absolutely refuse.
Anyways... I decide on a whim to email a resume ... not sure why... I never hear back from people when I do this sort of thing. The email doesn't go through. Just as well, I don't want full-time. Well, the email doesn't go through until the Silverlady starts to act all persnickity, and I turn her off to set her straight... when she comes back on... my email goes through... whoops, forgot about that little number. Oh well, going on past experience I wasn't concerned about hearing from them. Hmm..Today, I hear from someone. Figures, figures, figures. Wouldn't you believe it, not only do they get back to me within the hour of the "accidental emailing".. now they are ANXIOUS, and would an interview at MY CONVENIENCE. I believe I have emailed the twilight zone. I will call tomorrow to confirm if my suspiscion. Or not.

No comments: