Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The first day....

Today is the day that I take up post as a vp of our little school Parent Advisory Committee. This is good. I am planning on doing absolutely nothing for the entire year. I will sit on the committee mainly to keep the President in order. I was the secretary for the last two years.. and I really really disliked this evil little job. My blue ink flew across the sheets of white... and then I would have to eventually type them into ledgible notations. This I had trouble with. I hated typing minutes.. so much, that I have had the whole summer to type the last set of minutes from the very last PAC meeting... and what I am doing... writing about them. Here. I am planning on doing my vp role as a ride in the backseat. My friend laughed at me and told me that wont be the case... I would be doing lots.... I laughed in my head.... ( I wont be).....my role this year will be to keep the pres from talking too much. She does that.. a lot... over and over about the same crap... she's kind of an alzheimers-in-training.... I will put a stop to that... that is my mission for this year. (I say that now....talk to you in June....)

No comments: