Saturday, September 04, 2004

One eye closed

Shhhhhh... all is quiet.....I'm at work..7:00.. nice way to start the day....one coffee with cream, and one Tylenol 8 hour, with 650 mgs of acetaminophen sustained release. I have a 2nd Tylenol close at hand, in case the first Tylenol doesn't realize it's supposed to keep me happy for 8 hours. I am in a little office.... and I am already hearing the goings on of the day.... now I am frightened to go out their....the people are already fighting. I'll just keep hiding... maybe nobody will notice that I am not at my spot. I will be back..... my day will keep me here until 8:00 tonight...... they've spotted me, so it's too late.... I will have to leave this post, to take up residence "out there" with the fighting people.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

What a great way to spend a Saturday :).