Sunday, September 19, 2004

Oh, sorry.

If I don't write this .... I am sure I will implode... can't have that now. So Miss Pipster-the-meat-loving-girl and I were watching the first episode of Survivor. Yes, I like Survivor..... if you care to take a look deeper... it's interesting how the concept of a show evolves.. look at the layers of people that are arriving on it.... and how many look-a-likes the casting people are finding. Interesting. anyways.... have to keep it short here....
So.... along comes the pig on the stake...right away I cringe, hide my eyes.. oh yuk oh yuk oh yuk... I hide the girls eyes.... then I am totally grossed because the thing is alive on the stake (hung by it's feet)... my blood stops flowing practically..... poor thing, oh yuk.... it's the Pip that shoves away my hand. "Do not hide my eyes, if I want to hide my eyes I will close them, I am a meat eater, and animals have to die somehow". That's what the seven year old told her mother. I still hid my eyes, who the hell knows what she did....

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I hid my eyes as well, but my husband and parents said they didn't really show anything graphic. In case you didn't read my rant about this season's Survivor, I am not impressed so far.