Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Talking to Mr. Tentative.

So Mr Tentative new employer wanted to meet me... right now.... right right now. I decided to conduct my own interview over the phone. He insisted that I come on down and meet him... and I insisted that I had just one more question about his great place of employment.... in the end.. I won... I needled away tiny questions... you know.. the stuff that rules things that would be on a pros and cons list.... he very quickly answered some questions that would have been put on a cons list... so yae.. I say to him.. I have just ruled out this job for being for me.. sounds great.. sounds like I am about 4 years to early for it....sounds like I would like to have more money... without actually saying that... and guess what... I have just saved "you"... Mr Tentative Employer... a whole bunch of time.... says me.. the woman that now works every single freaking weekend from now until eternity... since I can not find a job that will suit my very particular little requirements. Oh, and I work Mondays to.. and another day of my choosing in the week. But nooooooo, I don't work full-time... now do I? Excuse me, the dryer just went off.

No comments: