Friday, September 10, 2004

Pausing a moment for real laughter...

I will just set the record straight. I loved the last post.. it made me laugh, I wrote it with humour in mind, and it made me laugh... not real gut wrenching laughter... but it made me chuckle. See, that's what I do.. I laugh... or I Ha!, because that is bigger laughter. Then there is always the trickster laughing which comes along as he he he he he he. (if you try hard.. you could actually be capable of this laughing style..maybe even as an art form, but you would have to try).. you know the type... peering from around the corner with the shoulders blades bobbling up and down... Yes! exactly that type of laughter.

There is one thing...I do not lol, ever. Never ever. I will not, say it, speak it, write it, wish it, or spill it... not ever will there be a lol coming from me. I love to waste the extra three seconds it's gonna take for me to type "laughing and laughing!".... because that's what I do...HA!

No comments: