Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Just the start of beautiful new day....

I was up part of the night... all night... thinking about today. But now, I am wide awake, fresh coffee at the helm... and of course closing in the on the 9 oclock hour. The lovely first day of school.....
Bye bye kiddies.....! Love ya, and your thoughts, ideas, personalities, blue eyes, creamsoda bikerides, hissing episodes, fighting festivals, laughing fits, spazzy moments, battling toothbrushes, remote control hogs, bearwatching buddies, shoe-lace non-tiers, mess-makers, grocery nightmare children.... see ya, see ya.... see ya in 45 minutes when you're done your first day at school.... where you will come back to me and find new ways to make me crazy... love ya..... hurry back... I wont be able to survive the sanity... and you know it....beasts.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Ah, waiting to start school until after Labor Day like when I was a kid. I only wish they'd still do that around here. I hope you have fun with all of your new free time, Deanna.