Thursday, September 02, 2004

How much do you love bananas??

Today is the day I am going to make banana bread... it's the kind of thing that you can keep putting off, because the main ingrediants have already turned disgusting. Stinky soft black dotted gushy bananas.. those are the best... and then you freeze them. I have no more room to store bananas in my freezer...and I have six on the counter... it's time. Truth be told, I can't stand baking... because I can't stand the mess... It's not that I am a messy baker... I don't like baking and the mess... see the list will keep growing if I keep thinking. I'll have to cut this short.. otherwise those beautiful specimans will find themselves in my garden compost rather than a loaf, with their chemical friends called chocolate chips. The chemical guys show up to ensure interest factor in the banana loaf. I feel like the Betty Crocker Baking Lab people.... "what will entice the little people now?".... "how can we get these people to come back and buy (eat) more, more, more.......!!!!", but I'm just a mother that wants to use up her bananas.....must go... the 9+ boy is here.... can't let him see my secret plans..... see I really am the Betty Crocker Baking Lab lady...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

send banana bread to me..

then I will love you forever.
This may be a bribe

Chastity said...

Banana bread is the best...unless it's too dry. Too bad I'm too far away for you to send me some.