Monday, September 27, 2004

I love that sound

I never give much thought to how I sound.... I can't. I hear myself regularly...just like most everyone. I do however enjoy the sound of peoples voices. Except screaming, whining crying children noises... I don't love those sounds... so don't come near me with that.... I will deliver the ultimate in evil scowl.. but people's voices... now there's a fascination. How is it that people can sound pompous, intelligent, belligerant, exasperated, exhausted, energetic, angry, humorous, bored and idiotic? I look for that in people. I want to hear what they are feeling, not by telling me, but by talking. Once again, I will refer to my favourite green clock... we all tick the same, but there are many different ways in which we tick.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

The longer I teach, the more I appreciate the absence of voices.