Tuesday, September 21, 2004

From theory to practice.

Speaking from your heart, empathic commmunication, understanding your needs. Restating what's inside of you, what drives you.... sounds all good... if only I can take this theory and put it into practice everyday... especially when I am at work. That would me most helpful. My worry about being the only person at this seminar was layed to rest when there was no parking at the hotel. That made me happy.

On the home front.... Mr. Cleanandtidyvacationinghusbandman... managed to make a lasagna, take kids to school, clean gutters and drink coffee, read his paper, clean his kitchen counters and had something to say to me when I returned home. Wow. Life with a Mr. Mom.... Now he has taken the Pipster to swimming, and will be going to Costco to pick up dog food. I am worried that next week that this fellow may decide to quit his job...he was rather gleeful upon my arrival. I don't do glee, I do glum. I do silence. I do wonderment..... but gleeful... that's too much of a change... and it's only been two days. I am frightened for what the end of the week will bring.

No comments: