Tuesday, September 07, 2004

How weird is life... I need a reminder?

On a whim last evening I emailed a resume to a place that I would be interested in working at, and to sound even more odd, I am not sure why I even did it... I think I was just daring someone to call me. It is full-time, or so the ad says with the 37.5 hours attached to it. The e-mail didn't go through. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. That's alright... I can take it... I have sent out a "wack" of resumes in my time... to hear from KNOW ONE !!! I'm not hurt... I've turned an immune eye to the employers who lack the money and manpower of an acknowledgement. Soooooo, this morning prior to baking cookies before school... I got a bit PISSED at the computer, and turned it off and on.. to reset the lovely silver lady.... of course once I did that .... I saw my email being sent. OOOPS. Oh well.. I won't hear from them.... I won't hear from them until I read an email from the fellow after I return home from the kids first day at school.... an hour after I mistakenly sent the bloody thing. Figures. Figures. Figures. This person is ANXIOUS to meet me... and wanting to set up an interview at MY CONVENIENCE... is this an actual employer talking to me??? I might have drifted into the twilight zone... really. I think that's where I sent that e-mail... to an employer that answers you the very day you mistakenly send them a resume. Hmmmm. Too bad I can't consider the fine sounding job.... It's ok, I still have my 2 jobs that I get to juggle all year long anyways...I'm just wondering if I should make the call.... just to talk to the human on the other end... and thank him for acknowledging my accomplishments laid out on a piece of paper !!!!! Or not.

No comments: