Saturday, September 11, 2004

And transformed I become..

I was at work today.. because it is Saturday after all.. and I would cease to function or even exist if I wouldn't be at work... doing workable things... and then out of the blue along comes one of my working friends.... and the word "BLOG" sneaks its way into the conversation.... funny little word really... just saying it.. transforms me... the brain starts firing, the pulse races, my eyes begin to sparkle.. and I am sure my hairs goes a bit crazier on my head... "oh, you are interested.. well, come this way, step into my non-office.. it has a computer out of the way that you can view, at your leisure"....and then I begin with the whole process...... have fun... I say to the young lady... "Don't make any moves till I come back!!!"..... and so she waits..... crap, I hate it when I have to work... eventually I make my way back into the office... she was well on her way to becoming slightly addicted... I could tell.... because I left work before she did... and she was off over 2 hours ago.. I'm sure if I was to phone.. she would answer.... another one transformed into blogger world at the snap of the fingertips...mind you she was the first to follow through.

No comments: