Monday, September 06, 2004

Somethings obvious.... not sure what...

So it's Mr Cleanandtidysilenthusband's birthday tomorrow. Since today is Sunday, and as I have previously mentioned, he talks to me on Sundays. Today he mentioned that he found some cargo pants that he would like to buy... except that they are 59.99... and he was going to wait for a couple of weeks to buy them. Very interesting that he should mention that to me today, being talkative Sunday and all... and his birthday tomorrow... should I be confused by this. (And by the way.. I already have a little something special for him... tick tick tick tick tick... interesting answer, this is actually what it is... I have got him a great big remote control Hummer that he can race up and down the street......gotta go.. he's behind me..

1 comment:

magz said...

well no wonder i feel like.... strangely familiar.....with yer hubby's little.....eccentricities! My son Daniel Timothy turns 17 tomorrow! born (ahem) Labor Day 1987.... he he... when they showed me the babybettin pool... i naturally chose Labor Day, since when else are ya supposed ta have a baby? doc said i wasnt due fer a couple more weeks.... hell, i woulda dragged him out by hiz ears if neccessary! why does the last 2 weeks of preggo-ness take longer then the first 9 months? anyway... happyhappy b-day Mr coolhunny... and have fun playin with yer new----oh! almost told!