Friday, September 10, 2004

In love...

It is so nice being in love... that nice warm content fuzzy feeling that permeates around your aura. Your life is content when you are in love....in love with... my mesmerizing green clock, the deeply rich hot cup of coffee that sits before me... the 65o mg Tylenol that is working wonders for my headache, the sound of just the washer and dryer running in my house, in love with the black screen on the television, and the silence that floats from it. I am so in love that the fall weather is approaching, and the daylight is getting shorter, which means that children go to bed earlier.. and the computer screens can be mine once again... that is what love really is.... really.

This spell will be broken at 3:00 PM when the children are picked up from their containment area, and transferred back home to be free to roam the hallways, dens and refridgerators of this once contented space.

No comments: