Monday, September 13, 2004

Random thought....

So... the girl was a bit pissed.... this evening... about stuff..although she did remain nicely composed... I could see she was on edge. My Sis calls and wants me to accompany her on a short outing. I refer to these outings as "useless task night"... that is where we go out, and do mundane chores of living because we didn't have enough time during the day, or we just didn't want to do it with our children... cause we're selfish that way... anyways... so, tonight was that night. I was interested in going because I new her van would be warm, because right now I am a cold, cold hearted woman... "all the tea in china" was not going to warm me up. .... Might as well go out and be cold. The Pip hisses at me.. after I tell her that I'm going out... "Can't that Aunty Janet just try to do things on her own, why does she always need your help, she should just try and do things BY HER SELF!!!"... the Pipster says as she slithers down the hall..... but this isn't my random thought... that is my sidetracked thought... carrying on then....

So, when people give food that they have bought to the foodbank... and you happen to walk by, and realize that what is in the foodbank box is something that you need.... couldn't you just take it... because it is a foodbank afterall, and you are justifiably in need of that item.....but it's just a thought... I've never actually tried this before.... it's just something that I think about... and not having a legal mind (nor needing one)... I am not certain how this would all go down in court. Would I be stealing? This has been puzzling me for a while....

No comments: